Day 4: Fighting the urges, masturbation and acne

I've successfully completed my 4th day. This is the longest time I've not masturbated. I'm feeling the urges lightly when I come across pics of girls or on YouTube. However, I'm able to control it. I'm very particular about my diet. I'm eating less and I'm working out every evening.

I'm have reduced facebook, I'm not opening any post or videos which contains erotic and explicit stuff, which may turn me on. I've also stopped using dairy products.

Masturbation will also affect your face and increases your acne problem. I'm suffering from acne for a long time. I've also noticed that my acne gets worse after masturbating. It is not only on face but also on my chest area. I've started to notice that this has reduced a bit. Apart from these, I haven't observed any major changes till now.

There are many things and many terms associated with NoFap challenge. If you are suffering from this addiction I'll highly recommend you to join the NoFap forum.

Do check this video for more:



I've also started to write online Journal. I have always failed whenever I have tried to write a Journal. However, I'm on a journey to change my habits and improve myself.

If you need any help, do comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1: Journey begins, Why NoFap?

A Week without fap! An Update,